Exploring and keeping memories


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing with you something different: a tag for keeping memories.
I forgot to take step-by-step photos, but this tag was so quick and easy to make that I didn't mind!
I wanted to achieve a vintage look, so I choose black cardstock and a piece of vintage patterned paper. 
I stamped only the girl of the Girl with Balloons stamp with some Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The MISTI would be perfect - I don't have it (yet).

Ciao a tutti! Oggi vi mostro qualcosa di diverso: una tag per conservare i nostri ricordi.
Mi sono dimenticata di fare le foto del procedimento, ma si tratta di qualcosa di così veloce e facile da fare che non mi è neanche venuto in mente!
Volevo ottenere un effetto vintage, per cui ho scelto del cartoncino nero e un pezzo di carta decorativa dal sentore vintage.
Ho stampato solo la ragazza del timbro Girl with Balloons con del Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. La MISTI sarebbe stata perfetta - Io non la possiedo (per ora).


Then I die cut a bunch of vintage images with a heart-shaped die, but I think that memories or thoughts of the holiday would be great. I glue them down as if they were balloons, then I stamped the Never Stop sentiment and I distressed the edges with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

This tag makes me think of an inspirational quote that I really like:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." 
Mark Twain


Ho tagliato una serie di immagini vintage con una fustella a forma di cuore, ma penso che i ricordi, le foto o i pensieri della nostra vacanza sarebbero perfetti. Ho incollato tutti i cuori come se fossero palloncini, poi ho stampato il timbro Never Stop e ho distressato i bordi con del Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Questa tag mi fa pensare a una citazione che mi piace molto:

"Tra vent'anni sarai più infastidito dalle cose che non hai fatto che da quelle che hai fatto. Perciò molla gli ormeggi, esci dal porto sicuro e lascia che il vento gonfi le tue vele. Esplora. Sogna. Scopri". 
Mark Twain

Supplies:




You May Also Like

0 commenti