Colors of spring



Hi my friends! Today I'm showcasing this card made with So Suzy Stamps supplies only and inspired by spring's colors. 
I took all the floral stamps I had in my stash and I placed them on my desk. Then, I decided to use alcohol markes to achieve brillant and vibrant hues, using warm colors.

Heilà! Oggi vi mostro questa card realizzata esclusivamente con timbri di So Suzy Stamps e ispirata dai colori della primavera.
Ho preso tutti i timbri floreali che avevo e li ho messi sulla scrivania. Poi ho deciso di utilizzare i pennarelli ad alcohol per ottenere tinte brillanti, con colori caldi.


I took a piece of watercolor paper and I stamped all the flowers, one by one. I used my MISTI to have a perfect impression, placing and masking where I needed. The main idea was to leave the big chrysanthemum in the center, surrounded by all the other kind of flowers (tulip, poppy and ranunculus).

Ho preso un foglio di carta acquarellabile e ho timbrato tutti i fiori, uno dopo l'altro. Ho usato il mio MISTI per avere una timbrata praticamente perfetta, posizionando e mascherando laddove ne avevo bisogno. L'intento era quello di lasciare il crisantemo nel mezzo, circondadolo da tutti gli altri tipi di fiori (tulipano, papavero e ranuncolo).


At this point I chose different shades of red, yellow, violet and pink and I started my coloring process with promarker pens. It took a while, but it was worth it! I added a bit of shadow all around the flowers using light grey.

A questo punto ho scelto diverse tinte di rosso, giallo, viola e rosa e ho iniziato la mia colorazione con i promarkers. Ci ho messo un po', ma ne è valsa la pena! Ho aggiunto anche un po' di ombra tutto intorno ai fiori con del grigio chiaro.


I decided to keep the front panel as it is, adding only the sentiment "Spring time hugs" heat embossed with white embossing powder on a strip of black cardstock.

Ho deciso di lasciare il pannello frontale così come è, aggiungendo solo l'augurio "Spring time hugs" embossato con della polvere bianca su del cartoncino nero.


You can add sequins, Nuvo drops or wink of stella if you like, but I just want to have the coloring and the flowers as main focus of the card.
I hope that you like my card - in my opinion, it's one of the most colorful cards that I made!

Potete aggiungere sequins, Nuvo drops o Wink of stella se vi va, ma io ho preferito lasciare colorazione e fiori come punto forza della card.
Spero che vi sia piaciuta questa card - secondo me, una delle più colorate che abbia fatto!


Supplies used:

Chysanthemum outline

Spring Time Hugs
Tulip
Ranunculus outline

Line flower

You May Also Like

0 commenti