Flowers and spring


Hello friends! New month, new theme for So Suzy Stamps - yeah, I love challenges!
March is beginning, spring is coming too... can you guess the theme for this month?

Buongiorno! Nuovo mese, nuovo tema per So Suzy Stamps - oh sì, adoro le sfide!
Marzo sta cominciando, la primavera è vicina... riuscite a immaginare il tema di questo mese?


Flowers are my favourites from So Suzy Stamps: you can find outline and solid stamps, both to color or to ink. I decided to create something different, with no colouring techniques. Let's get it started!

I timbri di So Suzy Stamps a tema fiori sono i miei preferiti nello shop: li potete trovare sia "contornati" che pieni, quindi sono adatti sia per colorare che per inchiostrare e basta. Ho deciso di creare qualcosa di diverso, mettendo da parte qualsivoglia colorazione. Cominciamo!


I started by sponging a bit of the brand new So Suzy Stamps white Angel Wings Ink Bite onto a piece of kraft paper using Jo's Bubbles stencil. I didn't want to cover it all, but only a strip from side to side. I let it dry and then I used my white gel pen all around the circles.

Prima di tutto, ho impregnato lo stencil Jo's Bubbles e del cartoncino kraft con il nuovissimo Ink Bite di So Suzy Stamps bianco (Angel Wings). Non ho voluto coprire tutto il cartoncino, ma solo una striscia che andasse da un lato all'altro. L'ho lasciato asciugare, dopodiché ho aggiunto il contorno ai cerchi con la penna gel bianca. 


I die cut a piece of white cardstock with my Big Shot machine and I stamped some ranunculus: the outline ones with Versamark Ink - then heat embossed with Nuvo Gold Enchantment embossing powder -, while the bold ones with The Ton Couture color Pink Derby. Then I fussy cut a bunch of them.

Ho fustellato del cartoncino bianco con la mia fedele Big Shot e ho stampato qualche ranuncolo: quelli solo contornati con del Versamark - e poi embossati con la polvere da embossing dorata della Nuvo -, mentre i fiori pieni con dell'inchiostro Couture di The Ton. Poi li ho ritagliati tutti.


At this point I stamped the sentiment onto the white rectangle, I glued it down on the kraft panel and then I adhered the flowers as well.
Are you ready for spring? I don't know, but you'll see a lot of colorful flowers on this blog, for sure!

A questo punto ho timbrato l'augurio sul rettangolo bianco che ho incollato sul pannello kraft e ho poi aggiunto i fiori.
Siete pronte per la primavera? I non lo so, ma vedrete un sacco di fiori variopinti sul blog, ve lo assicuro!


I love this color combination, and the Nuvo embossing powder shines in an unique way!

Adoro l'accostamento di questi colori, e la polvere da embossing della Nuvo brilla come nessun'altra da me vista finora!


Supplies used:











You May Also Like

4 commenti

  1. Very pretty Giada. I definitely need to get some stencils!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you, Teresa! Stencils are great if you want to create your own background without paper or multiple stamping: quick and easy to use!

      Elimina
  2. Pretty card. I love the look of the embossed flowers.

    RispondiElimina