Here for you


Hello my friends! Did you like the newest release from So Suzy Stamps?
I have a thing for flowers and today I decided to use one of the blooms designed by my friend Olesya with embossing and watercolors.
I chose the simple "Here for you" sentiment and I just wanted to achieve a soft look, totally inspired by Biirka's project.

Ciao a tutti! Avete visto la nuova release di So Suzy Stamps?
Ho un debole per i fiori ed oggi ho deciso di usare uno dei fiori disegnati dalla mia amica Olesya con embossing e acquerelli.
Ho scelto il semplice augurio "Here for you" e ho voluto ottenere un effetto leggero, totalmente ispirata da questo progetto di Biirka.


First of all, I stamped a bunch of flowers (I only needed 3) with Versamark Ink on a piece of watercolor paper. Then I covered with white embossing powder and heat set them.
At this point I used my Lyra watercolor marker, I coloured the flowers with a bit of water and fussy cut them.

Prima di tutto, ho timbrato un po' di fiori (ma alla fine ne ho utilizzati solo 3) con del Versamark Ink su un foglio acquarellabile. Poi ho coperto il tutto con la polvere da embossing bainca e l'ho scaldata con il mio heat gun. A questo punto ho usato il mio pennarello acquarellabile Lyra, ho colorato i fiori con un po' di acqua e li ho ritagliati.


I die cut a rectangle from white cardstock, then I blended some Broken China Distress Ink on the bottom of the panel and I sprinkled some water to add more interest to the background.

Ho fustellato un rettangolo a partire da un cartoncino bianco, ho sfumato il Distress Ink Broken China sulla parte bassa del pannello e ho spruzzato dell'acqua per aggiungere qualcosa in più allo sfondo.


I stamped other flowers with second generation stamping technique using a grey ink. Then I stamped the sentiment in black and I arranged the watercolored flowers all around. Then I glued them down with foam tape.

Ho timbrato altri fiori con la tecnica della timbrata di seconda generazione, utilizzato un inchiostro grigio. Poi ho stampato l'augurio con un inchiostro nero e ho posizionato i fiori acquarellati tutto intorno. Poi li ho incollati con del nastro gommato.


I hope that you liked this tone-on-tone card in blue shades! If uyou want to purchase the entire Aprile Release, check it out here!

Spero che vi sia piaciuta questa card tono-su-tono sulle sfumature del blu! Se volete acquistare l'intera release di aprile, fate un salto qui!


Supplies used:

Simple Here for you


Olesya Bloom

You May Also Like

4 commenti