Bows and pinecones


Hi So Suzy lovers! Here I am with another card made with the stamps of the Christmas Release from So Suzy Stamps. I wanted to play with kraft, white, red and brown colors: this combination is one of my favourite for Christmas! I found out that the large pinecone is perfect with the large bow designed by Olesya, and the handwritten sentiment by Terri matched as well.

Ciao, amanti di So Suzy Stamps! Eccomi con un'altra card realizzata con i timbri della release natalizia di So Suzy Stamps. Desideravo giocare con kraft, bianco, rosso e marrone: una delle combinazioni cromatiche che più preferisco per Natale! Ed ho scoperto con la pigna grande sta benissimo con il fiocco grande - entrambi disegnati da Olesya -, e la scritta creata da Terri si sposa allo stesso modo.


At first I stamped a couple of large pinecones with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured them with alcohol markers. I fussy cut and highlighted some spots with my Sakura white gel pen. Same thing with the large bow.

Per prima cosa ho timbrato un paio di pigne grandi con del Memento nero, colorandole poi con i promarkers. Ho ritagliato il tutto e ho evidenziato alcuni punti luce con una penna gel bianca. Stessa cosa per il fiocco grande.


Then I die cut a circle, a scalloped circle and a squared card base in kraft. I choose the pointy stars stamp and the Noel sentiment.

Successivamente ho fustellato un cerchio, il cerchio corrispondente con bordo ondulato e ho tagliato una base quadrata da del cartoncino kraft.


I decided to add some white dots with a gel pen. I also stamped the sentiment with red ink.

Ho deciso di aggiungere delle stelle con dei puntini bianchi e ho timbrato la scritta con dell'inchiostro rosso.


Finally I glued down all together, popping up the circle with some foam tape. I added a few Nuvo Clear Crystal Drops onto the sentiment and that's all.
I'm really inspired by this release, maybe this year I will be on time with Christmas cards!

Infine ho incollato tutto insieme, utilizzando del nastro gommato per il cerchio. Ho aggiunto un po' di Nuvo Drops trasparenti sulla scritta....et voilà!
Questa release continua ad ispirarmi, sia mai che quest'anno riesca a concludere le card di Natale per tempo!

Supplies used:

Bow large
Pinecone large
Noel
Pointy stars

You May Also Like

0 commenti