Angel Kisses


Good morning and angel kisses! These are my last two project for Craftin Desert Divas: I want to thank Tara for choosing me as Guest Designer and all the ladies that leave me beautiful comment on the social media.
I'm happy to say that I finally used all the different images from the Angel Kisses stampset:

Buongiorno e baci angelici per tutti! Questi sono i miei due ultimi progetti per Craftin Desert Divas: voglio proprio ringraziare Tara per questa opportunità e tutte le donne che hanno commentato sui social media con dolcezza ed entusiasmo.
Sono contenta di annunciare che sono riuscita a utilizzare tutte le immagini presenti nel set Angel Kisses:


It's just so cute and versatile, plus the images has a very neat impression on paper. First I made this sweet card, using the angel with the star in its hands:

Questo set è davvero carino e versatile, in più le immagine hanno proprio una stampata fine e nitida. Prima di tutto ho creato questa dolce card, usando l'angioletto con la stella in mano:


For the background, I blended a huge layer of Broken China Distress Oxide
My second project is something different: I made a couple of gift tags using two different angels from the stampset:

Per lo sfondo ho sfumato un bel po' di Distress Oxide Broken China.
Il mio secondo progetto è diverso: un paio di tag con protagonisti due diversi angioletti:


I stamped some of the little images of the stampset with Versamark Ink and Archival Coffee Ink, to have a tone-on-tone effect:

Ho timbrato alcune piccole immaginette del set con del Versamark e dell'Archival Coffee per avere un effetto tono-su-tono:


I hope that you can find some inspiration for you Holiday cards!

Spero che troverete ispirazione per le vostre card natalizie!

You May Also Like

0 commenti